
The above photo kind of catches everyone's faces in odd expressions. It was out in the campo at a workshop for mothers about nutrition for kids under 1. During the workshop we drank (including a nursing baby) orange soda and Frito-like spicy chips. The poor baby after consuming too much, vomited up most of what she took in.

This picture is at a training we held recently to train the public hospital nurses and psychologists in how we run group therapy sessions for MDR TB patients. I am sitting next to a psychiatrist and 2 Socios nurses that I work with. The plan, I think, is for a switchover so that group therapy sessions will be run by the public hospitals and be part of the MDR TB treatment. If it works, it would be a great way to make it more accessible and sustainable.
While we're talking about pictures, I put a link to my fellow volunteer Collin's photo blog. He's the big photographer of the 4 of us.
2 comments:
I love the child's eyes, looking up, looking at you with your camera!! And in the picture of the group of you, you all look so READY to spring into action!
And thanks for the link to Collin's photos--they're wonderful. I especially enjoyed the ones of him and his parents, and the ones of his roommates!!
well, maybe my favorite photo from Collin's set is El Campeon, from the nursing mothers and babies contest!!
Post a Comment