Welcome back! I'm back in Peru -- doing two projects for school and filling myself daily with la comida peruana. I'm going to try to use this space to share some stories, thoughts, and ideas. Thanks for stopping by.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
my mood changes frequently
Good news: The group therapy session that I sat in on was both difficult to hear the testimonies of the patients and exciting to be present for. What I have been reading and what the people shared shows how much of a struggle the treatment for MDR TB is, and how much they need the psycho-social support from the group. Soon I will attend sessions in Lima Norte and Lima Ciudad. In other good news, I talked briefly with the sociologist this morning while waiting for the doctors about my future research with her. As many of you know I have a passion for the political economy of water, and so I am eager for my interviews and research to begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment