Fieldnotes and fleas (well, I can never put the fleas on hold...) are on vacation. Please check in after the New Year for some resolutions and my near-mid-year reports. I have now been here in Lima for 5 months. It really seems like home to me. I will leave you with some pictures from our wonderful few day trip to Mancora beach where we took surfing lessons, laid in the sun, and drank Cuba Libres.
Welcome back! I'm back in Peru -- doing two projects for school and filling myself daily with la comida peruana. I'm going to try to use this space to share some stories, thoughts, and ideas. Thanks for stopping by.
Friday, December 22, 2006
chloe is on vacation
Fieldnotes and fleas (well, I can never put the fleas on hold...) are on vacation. Please check in after the New Year for some resolutions and my near-mid-year reports. I have now been here in Lima for 5 months. It really seems like home to me. I will leave you with some pictures from our wonderful few day trip to Mancora beach where we took surfing lessons, laid in the sun, and drank Cuba Libres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
¡Feliz Año Nuevo Chloe!
Enjoy your vacation Chloë! I hope you don't freeze your twigs off! Yay for Meggie making the trek down to see you!
Post a Comment