Since I got to Urubamba, I've taken lots of pictures. I uploaded them on Facebook, but that's not very helpful or friendly to people who aren't on Facebook (aka Mom.) So I finally changed my photo sets on Flickr. Check them out! We've done a lot of health campaigns, but I only had a few pictures from them. Soon I'll get some from someone else.
Just got back from a week in Lima. Felt like a week in the U.S. Hot showers, wireless internet, cable TV, microwave. Holly and I went to the beach 3 days in a row, which felt very luxurious. Since she's just moving back to the cold winter in New York, she wanted to soak in as much of the Lima summer as she could. I think we did a good job.
1 comment:
thanks, chloe! I appreciate your awareness of the limits of my computer literacy!
I love so many of your pictures--especially the hats, you with your cowboy hat, you with the rainbow, the Inka stones, ...
Post a Comment