Wednesday, January 17, 2007

motivation

Something must have motivated me because I am back to work. Or maybe it was when Holly (office mate and now roommate) said that she might have to have an intervention in regards to my excessive time spent on MySpace.com. In any event, the numerous projects I had been working on are all back in action. Full force.

Still really enjoying the summer weather. Reminds me once again how you don't realize how you feel sometimes until something changes. I didn't realize how down the cloudy cold weather of Lima had been making me feel until I got off the plane after New Year's to find a warm, sunnier home. I just feel so much happier and energized. I love that the sun doesn't go down till after 7. Also didn't realize how much I enjoyed solo time in my bedroom at night until we switched rooms around, so now I share with Holly. Fortunately I have wonderful roommates (thanks Carlos!) who think about our needs, so Holly and I got the bigger room.

No comments: